Manager - Client Marketing
- Join our award-winning team of data-driven marketers
- Create & deliver direct and digital campaigns for key Fly Buys clients
- The opportunity to influence the shopping behaviour of NZ consumers
- Wellington or Auckland
Who is Loyalty NZ?
Loyalty New Zealand is New Zealand’s expert in loyalty, and runs the largest and most comprehensive coalition loyalty programme in New Zealand – Fly Buys. In addition to this Loyalty New Zealand undertakes a range of marketing services for clients including customer insights, analytics, modelling and reporting under its brand LAB360.
In 2017, we proudly won the prestigious Keith Norris Direct Marketing Organisation of the Year.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a specialist data-driven marketing manager to be a key part of a focused and driven marketing team in our Wellington office, ideally beginning 1 November 2018. This high performing team offers a positive and fun working environment, is passionate about what they do and open to new ideas, views and opinions.
As Manager, Client Marketing, you will have sound knowledge of end-to-end multi-channel campaign management with specialist skills, expertise and proven performance in direct and digital marketing. You are strategically sound, with a strong understanding of how data drives outcomes and can develop campaign strategies to maximise client ROI. Being results and deadline focused, the ability to multi-task across clients and campaigns, strong interpersonal and relationship skills goes without saying.
- To be successful in this position you will be Tertiary qualified and have 5+ years marketing experience in a related field.
- You will have the ability to not only plan but also to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in a position that includes all aspects of campaign delivery. Working closely with some of New Zealand’s leading retailers and service organisations, this role will suit you if you love implementing measurable campaigns that change the shopping behaviour of New Zealanders.
- You will have people management experience and thrive in guiding, inspiring and leading a small but talented team.
To view a position description, please click here.
Loyalty New Zealand, along with the Fly Buys program, make it a goal to reward New Zealanders everyday – it’s what we love to do and that extends to our fantastic staff!
Our people can be described as passionate, ‘think outside the box’ers’, innovative, inspiring in everything they do and are able to have fun whilst working hard. They thrive in a fast pace environment and love coming to work in an office on the stunning Wellington waterfront or in vibrant Ponsonby. To keep them on their toes and with a smile on their face we offer a wide range of benefits including (but not limited to) free fruit, great coffee, a wellness programme, insurance coverage, a paid day off on your birthday (how cool is that!) and much more (including the chance to work with other awesome like-minded people). And hey, if you’re not a coffee fanatic, there’s a chance to catch up with colleagues over a high stakes game of pool, table tennis or darts!
We support and encourage a culture of developing our people and encourage them to achieve their highest potential. We embrace and respect diversity and make it a priority to employ the best people who align with our values and culture.
How to apply
If this sounds like you then apply today via SEEK – and please make sure you include a stand out cover letter specific to this role and your impressive resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Applications close Sunday, 14 October 2018 or sooner if suitable candidates are identified.