- Create great customer experiences for the Fly Buys programme
- Operate at both a strategic and tactical delivery level
- Great office environment on the Wellington waterfront
Who is Loyalty NZ?
Loyalty New Zealand is New Zealand’s expert in loyalty and runs the largest and most comprehensive coalition loyalty programme in New Zealand – Fly Buys.
In addition to this Loyalty New Zealand undertakes a range of marketing services for clients including customer insights, analytics, modelling and reporting under its brand LAB360.
This is an exciting time for Loyalty NZ, and a new opportunity within the business for our first permanent UX Designer to join the team, working on customer experiences for the Fly Buys programme.
The UX Designer will help design experiences that bring utility, ease of use, and a bit of fun, to all customers interactions. You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and embedding customer-centric designs
- Managing UX research of all types (analysing analytics, briefing or running one on one testing or quant research)
- Delivering experiences that meet business goals
This is a key role at Loyalty – to succeed in it we need you to have at least 5 years of UX Design experience. You’ll need to be comfortable moving between strategy and delivery, work on projects of all sizes, and happy to roll your sleeves up and help make things happen.
You will have facilitated workshops and created customer journey maps, and have a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design. You’ll be able to clearly and effectively communicate your processes, ideas and solutions to the business and clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in, and passion for UX design/product design and ability to demonstrate ownership of this within a cross functional team, ideally within a complex digital environment or eCommerce.
- The ability to balance multiple projects, often with competing deadlines
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with and engage as part of a team.
- Confidence speaking to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with agile delivery methods.
Please click here to view the position description.
Loyalty New Zealand, along with the Fly Buys program, make it a goal to reward New Zealanders everyday – it’s what we love to do and that extends to our fantastic staff!
Our people can be described as passionate, ‘think outside the box’ers’, innovative, inspiring in everything they do and are able to have fun while working hard. They thrive in a fast pace environment and love coming to work in an office with a stunning waterfront location. To keep them on their toes and with a smile on their face we offer a wide range of benefits including (but not limited to) free fruit, great coffee, a wellness programme, insurance coverage, a paid day off on your birthday (how cool is that!) and much more (including the chance to work with other awesome like-minded people). And hey, if you’re not a coffee fanatic, there’s a chance to catch up with colleagues over a high stakes game of pool, table tennis or darts!
We support and encourage a culture of developing our people and encourage them to achieve their highest potential. We embrace and respect diversity and make it a priority to employ the best people who align with our values and culture.
We are constantly on the lookout for new talent. If this sounds like an environment you would prosper in we would love to hear from you!
How to Join Loyalty NZ?
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and CV specific to this role via Seek
Applications close on Sunday, 16 December 2018 or earlier if suitable candidates are identified. Successful candidates will be invited to interview in the new year - January 2019.
We will only be accepting applications from candidates with the legal right to work in New Zealand.