Benefits of working at Loyalty
True loyalty deserves thanks - this extends to our employees!
Loyalty's purpose is to delight New Zealanders because true loyalty deserves thanks. This extends to our team, through our range of benefits for permanent employees:
- Insurance - we look after you and your family by providing life insurance, income protection insurance, and trauma insurance
- Flexibility - we know there's more ot life than work, and we offer a range of flexible options in line with your role requirements
- Birthday leave - a day off on your birthday!
- Learning & Development - we work with you to create your Professional Development Plan, and look at ways to learn and develop, either through on the job learning, mentorships and coaching, courses, webinars etc
- Wellness programme - including flu vaccinations, health checks and access to the Employee Assistance Programme. which offers free confidential, processional and independent guidance to help you deal with personal and work related issues. We also have a strong focuse on health & safety in the workplace, including mental health wellness.
- Friday afternoon catch ups - the chance to catch up over a drink (non-alcoholic and alchoclic) and nibbles with your co-workers on a FGriday afternoon. this is a chance to socialise as well as find out what colleagues are up to
- Listening to our people - we ask employees their thoughts through regular engagement surveys. And we don't just listen, we act.
- Thanks - we have a culture of thanking and being thanked (and earn Flybuys along the way)
- Service anniversary Flybuys - we love to give!
- And of course, it's the little things that count - surprise muffins, sausage sizzles, morning teas, table-tennis & pool tables, barista-quality coffee machines...
- ...and MORE!